Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Continued...

I have not eaten out today....yet!! Still have dinner!! I worked at church this morning and when I walked in the office there was a thing of left over cookies and brownies from sunday. You'd be surprised if I said I didn't eat one wouldn't you! Well...I ate a cookie! Hello!! Me? Skip out on a chocolate chip cookie?!?! Heck no!!! Afterwards we came home and me and Grace ate Hot Dogs for lunch! Then went to swim!! After swimming we snacked on some crackers.

Grace took a nap (and is STILL sleeping) and I was still hungry (of course). I had bought some of the Yoplait lights the other day to just try out. I bought the Black Forest Cake one. I had my doubts going into it because...its Yogurt PRETENDING to be choclate and cake. Weird! But I actually enjoyed it! May have to start buying those more often!!

Dinner tonight.....no idea. Don't be surprised if I say we are gonna eat something at home....then go out somewhere. Thats usually what happens...HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment