Monday, June 6, 2011

Food

Well, I figured since I love to eat...love going out to eat...love talking about food...I'd blog about food!!! This may only last a whole hot week but can't hurt to try!!!

Today I decided for breakfast to try a Cliff Bar. A friend gave me one the other day for breakfast to try because we were going out of town and I actually enjoyed it. This one was a Brownie one. So Brownie for breakfast! Heck yeah!! It did taste a little Proteiny (Sp?) because its suppose to be "healthy" but I enjoyed it still!!

Lunch we went to Taco Casa...of course. Grace actually requested it while taking Marissa to school. So I had a mild bean burrito and some sweet tea! YUM! I love the hot sauce packets so I always use those!! Grace did end up eating some of my burrito but thats ok!

Have snacked quite a bit today too. Cheez its after swimming. Then while grace was napping...made 2 microwavable smores! Man...those will be the death of me! Melted marshmellow on top of chocolate between graham crackers....HEAVEN!! Microwaved might be better than actually roasting the marshmellow!! sigh so good!

No dinner yet...probably something frozen. Spending too much eating out lately! Need to stay home!!

Got to eat...to live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment