Thursday, June 9, 2011

I cooked...its a Miracle!!

I cooked last night.....yes it is a Miracle!!! Well....if you consider putting frozen steak fingers in the oven, making instant mashed potatoes and putting a thing of green beans in the microwave then YES I cooked!! Turned out not too bad either!!! However I must confess....we went and got Dairy Queen Blizzards for dessert! I just CAN'T resist!! Maybe I have a problem with spending money!! (even though I am rather cheap) but maybe not when it comes to food! But hey...you have to eat to survive!! Even if it is a Blizzard...right?!?!

Well today Grace has her first day of Gymnastics so I plan on going through mcdonalds for breakfast on the way there. Totally have time right now to eat before....but...NAH Mcdonalds sounds good ;-)

Here are just a few places I love to eat:

Bonzai Japenese Steakhouse here in Abilene- SOO GOOD! I love their sushi!

Taco Casa- I mean hello?!? I get FREE food there. Plus it really is good!

Outback- Love me some steak from "down under"

Seafood- ok no where in abilene has good seafood...really...but I do LOVE Shrimp, fish, crab, oysters...anything seafood!!

and of course- DESSERT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment