Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Eating out

So I love to eat out. Something about someone else making the food...my dishes not getting messy...and getting out of the house I love. I've always loved eating out. On that note...

Monday night we went to Logans Roadhouse for dinner for there 2 for 13.99 special thing. I got the new Blue Cheese Sirloin which was gross. when they said Blue cheese I didn't expect a lump of nasty Butter like scoop of something that did not taste remotely to blue cheese on top of my steak. Just made my steak buttery blagh!! John ordered the chopped steak...thinking it was steak tips...realizing after it was a hamburger. He'll probably never forget that now. So we were both not very happy with what we ate that night. I had Marissa with me and both girls got Corn dog and broccoli kids meals and both ate pretty much all of it! So that was a good thing!

Tuesday for breakfast I had Marissa again. So I ate Oatmeal and the girls had cereal. Yesterday for some reason I was just worn out. No energy at all so after taking marissa to Daycare I stopped by Starbucks and a got an "ice cream drink" as Grace likes to call them (Coffee Frapp) It was good but seemed more icey than normal...not very much flavor! Weird! For lunch we came home and Grace ate Tuna (she LOVES Tuna) and I had a PBJ then ice cream.

Dinner last night we met our friends the Blasingames at Chick Fil A. Their Spicy chicken is so good I get that every time now!! Dessert we got a chocolate shake from there and it was also delicious! Good dinner!!!

Today for breakfast I made toast and had a Fiber plus bar and of course shared both with Grace. She has to eat whatever I am eating it seems! But that is ok with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment